Tuesday, February 16, 2010

how to shoot a tiger...

Happy Year of the Tiger, 2010 brother men! I snuck off for a couple of hours t'other night to one of the main temples in Chinatown here in Bangkok. Sadly it wasn't the actual day of Chinese New Year, but the evening before; still plenty of folk out in their best, celebrating and lighting enough incense to smother an army!! Got some nice shots, just shooting old-skool; hand-held, 400asa, no flash or gadgets; move quickly, look for the light, deep breath in, let it out, squeeze the trigger... shoot that tiger, baby!




















2 comments:

  1. This is the kind of work I always like to see from you. Your travel and reportage photography is among the best stuff I see you do. Keep going. Let's have more. Barker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love to see more of this sir. I would love to travel like you two jet setters, make sure you shoot every day! Lucky sod.

    ReplyDelete